Please note that you cannot directly apply to JGC-S Scholarship Foundation. Please consult the department in charge of the university.
This program aims to support international students to achieve the goal of study in Japan and to develop human resources who can contribute to society in the future
Eligibility of Application
- The applicant shall be self-financed international student majoring in science and technology at 63 designated university.
- University students of science and engineering (*) or graduate students
- Auditors are not eligible.
- Past scholarship recipients may not apply.
- Those who are superior in terms of people and academic ability, are healthy, and need economic scholarships
- Scholarship recipients from other institutions can apply. Students who are exempt from tuition can apply.
300,000 yen / year
We recruit every year from April to November. Please contact the department in charge of the designated university for the specific date and time.
Please apply using the designated application form via the department in charge of the university. Due to the selection process at the university, the applicant cannot apply directly to the association. Details will be notified to the department in charge of the designated university, so please check.